Listen in to this video recap, as PTAG principals Feroz Ashraf and Michael Dubreuil deliver a brief 1hr online webinar on the Importance of Front-End Planning and Leveraging Industry Best Practices for Project Management.
This is the recap video recording of Session One which was originally recorded September 22, 2020.
Session 1’s Agenda:
- Top reasons why projects go off-track
- Failure as an Industry to Perform and Deliver Projects
- Front-End Planning – what, why, how ?
- Leveraging Industry Best Practices
- Why a Disciplined Stage-Gate Process is Critical
- Project Set-up / Project Management and Project Controls Handbook
- Example of Project Complexity Model and Project Delivery Model (PTAG tools)
- Why Defining Proper List of Deliverables and Execution Plan important
Session Two takes place – 1:00 to 2:00 pm EDT, September 29th
For more Session detail, please visit:
Globally, an increased focus on health, safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements is impacting project costs, all while the pressure to maintain project objectives to meet tighter budgets, schedules and quality requirements exists. It is becoming imperative to rigorously plan and define the projects well, the ability to do so is defining company and project teams success
Join us, as Senior PTAG practitioners walk you through practical step by step approaches and strategies covering the following topics:
These sessions are part of PTAG’s ongoing webinar series on Best Practises in Project Management & Project Controls. PTAG works with sustaining and capital projects owners around the world and is passionate about ensuring the successful delivery of every project, especially in this ever growing complex and uncertain environment.
We look forward to you attending one or both sessions. Registration ensures you will get access to post-session Q&A and Video recap, even if you are unable to miss one of the sessions.
Interested in downloading the slide deck? Click here for Direct Download.